Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just In Time For Halloween!

Another excerpt from Chandler Nichols poetry....



Orange and Black



Orange and black, imagine this,

A little snake that just would hiss.

This is what you should be afraid of,

not like it's a little dove.



Orange and black, such a great thing;

It's even better than a little duckling.



Orange and black look good when they're seen,

especially when it's Halloween.





Fright Night



It's already dark, who will I fright,

a boy in a costume, as a brave knight?

I'll come to your house and I'll shout "BOO!"

Hopefully I will scare you.



I'm at someone's house, who will I scare next,

maybe someone that my mom will text.

I see fake pirates with a big shipwreck,

I might even hear someone say,

"What the Heck?"



I'm at my house eating some candy,

saying to myself "maybe this will come in handy".

I'll say, "I had such a good fright night",

Then I would say to my mom, "Good Night!".







The Light is So Bright, So Hold on Tight!



The light is so bright so hold on tight,

because this may be one horrible fright.

Come on down to my frightful shop,

and you can spin a bloody top.



You might want a horrible scene,

especially on Halloween.



Everyone might shout "Hooray!"

and maybe even have a part-ay.

That's why it's one horrible scene,

all because of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment